Wednesday, August 6, 2008

All aboard for West Virginia!

Well, we leave early tomorrow for another dock diving event. This time, my mom and dad, Spud, and I are going up to West Virginia. There's big state fair in some town. I keep hearing my mom and dad talking about it being in the "mountains"....whatever that is. But I don't care what it's in. I just want to dock dive!

I only need one more jump in the Senior Division and I'll have my Senior Title. It's taken me quite a while to get there. That's because my mom says I "jump all over the board." One time I'll jump over 20 feet, and then I'll jump only 14 feet. But we're working on me jumping more "consistently." I guess I better get "consistent," because it sure seems like that would make my mom a happy camper.

Here are a couple of photos from practice this past Sunday. We had 16 dogs at practice!!! That's the most we've ever had....ever! We got a lot of new members in our club, which is great because that's so many new doggie friends for me and Spud. See how big I jumped on Sunday??

Y'all keep your fingers crossed for Spud and me this weekend. We've been training hard and really, really want to bring home some medals. Check back next week to see how we did.

See you on the dock,
Sally
The Fire in Team Fire and Ice

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Hey Sally and Spud. I love your blog, I'll add it to my blog www.k9athletes.wordpress.com

-Jillian and Bailey
TEAM IRISH

sona said...

hii.. quite interesting blog..

Anonymous said...

My best wishes are always with you and I hope you would win your targets in the show.