My up-and-coming dock diving buddy Chester has given me this award.
Here are the rules he sent with the award:
"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!
Okay....my 7 friends first. I do have 7 friends, but I'm not sure if I have 7 friends who have blogs. Whoa. This is going to be more difficult than I though. So many of my blog friends already have this award! Hmmmm....let me see:
2. Golden Honey
3. Ruby Roo
Whew! That was difficult. I had to go into my archives of comments to find 7 dogs that knew me (or had visited my blog) and had not already been given this award.
Now, let's see. Ten honest things about myself. Hmmmmm......
1. Although I'm a very active and energetic dog when dock diving, I'm a couch potato at home.
2. I once tried to jump out of our boat while at full speed and caused my mom a bad leg injury when she dove across the boat to save my life.
3. I'm scared of loud noises.
4. I think Hoppy's breath stinks.
5. I have an incontinence problem and have actually wet my mom and dad's bed before. (Meds have this under control now.)
6. My day care gave me a toy for my first birthday. I destroyed it within 1 minute (literally) after I got it home.
7. I secretly laugh at my mom when I see her step out of the shower. I'm sorry, mom!
8. Sometimes I pass gas and blame it on Hoppy or Spud.
9. I was the one getting into the bathroom waste basket a few months back, but I let the boys take the blame.
10. I obviously have trouble counting.
(I had to edit this to make 10 honest things about myself. I only had seven before. Oops!)
See you on the dock,
Sally, the Captain of Team 3 Dawg Flite
Proud member of Dixie Dock Dogs
Dixie Dock Dogs video