Monday, December 22, 2008

I heard them talking....

...about something or someone named Hoppy. My mom and dad are getting all excited about a "Hoppy." What is a "Hoppy?" Why would that make my mom and dad so happy? They went off yesterday for a few hours, and when they came home, that's when they were talking so excitedly about this "Hoppy" thing.

I've also noticed them looking at these photos on their computers lately.


Could this "Hoppy" thing possibly mean they are getting another dog? Do Spud and I have a new brother on the way? Oh geez!!!

I remember when they got Spud, I didn't like him very much at first. As a matter of fact, I didn't like him OR my mom and dad for bringing him into our home. But soon I was having fun with him, and now I love him.

If this "Hoppy" thing turns out to be a new dog, I guess I'll adjust again. I just hope he likes to run and retrieve with Spud and me.

Oh yeah, one more thing. My mom keeps talking about his kissing her? Now what is this all about?

But "Hoppy?" If it is a new dog, what kind of a name is "Hoppy?" We'll see. I'll keep you posted.

See you on the dock,
Sally, the Fire in Team Fire and Ice
Proud member of Dixie Dock Dogs
Dixie Dock Dogs video

2 comments:

Chester said...

Man, oh man! As if I wasn't envious already that you have a brother, you dock-dive, you do therapy work with little kids-now this! You are one lucky dog, Sally! I would LOVE to have a brother! Sounds like you're gonna get one for Christmas. Hoppy is a different name, I'll give ya that. But he looks like a sweet boy and I'm guessing he likes to play too. I hope you don't have to meet him still wearing your cone and some of your butt hair has grown back. That would be embarassing! Keep me posted! (Chester)

PTdogger said...

sally i agree that hoppy sounds like a crazy name. is it a dog or a rabbit. but you'll have fun playing with him. or maybe its a her. merry christmas sally. i hope maybe to see you and spud dock dive soon.