Friday, November 28, 2008

Ribbons, Ribbons Everywhere! (dock diving)

Look at all those colors! My mom and dad got a friend of theirs, Mark Parsons, to take our photograph with all of our ribbons from the Easton, Maryland event. Here are two of the photographs he took...one of just Spud and me (with our ribbons), and one of all four of us.


I like our ribbons. I like winning them. But what I like most is that it makes my mom and dad so very happy. Spud and I really, really like making them happy because they are so good to us. They take us dock diving, they give us treats, they take us to play chuck-it, they give us belly rubs and scratch behind our ears, they give us good food to eat, they take us for rides, they take us to Pawtropolis (our day care) so we can play with our friends, they buy us nylabones and toys, they let me sleep up in the bed between them every night, they talk really nice to us and always call us nicknames.

So that's why Spud and I like winning ribbons to make them happy and proud. We like the ribbons, but we like the hugs and smiles more.

We love you, Mom and Dad!

See you on the dock,
Sally, the Fire in Team Fire and Ice
Proud member of Dixie Dock Dogs
Dixie Dock Dogs video

3 comments:

PTdogger said...

sally and spud are good looking dogs. sally keep posting about your dock diving. i know your mom and dad are proud of u.

Sam and Howard Neill said...

Hi Guys

Thanks for sharing. Brilliant pics!

Cheers


Howard Neill

Anonymous said...

Congrats! My mom told me that my grandpa was a dock diving champion when he was on the mainland. I want to try so bad, but I live in Hawaii for now...no dock diving competitions out here. Mom wants to find me a place to try it out but no luck so far. Let me know if you have any ideas! Till then I'll just keep playing in the ocean!